Technology for double diaphragm pumps and piston pumps electric
tim®IOT – SMARTBOX
for Cloud-integration of your Timmer double diaphragm pump or electric piston pumps
A pump is the heart of a system and thus it is one of the most important elements of the value chain.
tim®IoT opens up many new possibilities in terms of profitability, digitalisation, statistics, preventative maintenance and process optimisation.
tim®IoT is our next step towards digitalisation and Industry 4.0.
With the tim®IoT-Smartbox (hardware) we provide an interface for linking a pump to the tim®IoT-Cloud-Platform (software).
Through connection of tim®IoT to a pump, it is possible to read-out and statistically analyse health data of this pump.
It enables smart maintenance and thus adaptation of the maintenance strategy to the respective processes. Live data can be read-out via condition monitoring. Moreover, insight into the pump status is possible at any time.
Through the implementation of our know-how in the tim®IoT-Cloud-Platform, this knowledge is accessible for every customer.
The tim®IoT-Smartbox has been especially designed for connection to the tim®ECO pump series.
In addition, tim®PRO and tim®BOOST pumps can be connected to the system via an intelligent sensor.
Optimal maintenance strategy through tim®IoT
- Efficient organisation of processes through meaningful data enables sound decision-making criteria
- Digitalisation and transparent process design
- Predictions and planning become verifiable via data
- Higher system availability and increased productivity through reduction of unforeseen failures
- Reduction of downtime, damage and losses due to predictive maintenance
- Optimal utilisation of the pump over the entire service life
- Operating data acquisition and statistical analysis for easy calculation of operating costs and optimisation of system utilisation
- Fast service planning via the web interface
- Fast overview of the pumps in use
- User-friendly management of service reports and pump-specific documentation
- Intuitive maintenance scheduling with cyclical reminders in the maintenance calendar and maintenance recommendations
- Fast, product-specific, on-line access to the technical documentation
- Significantly reduced maintenance costs
- Higher system availability
- Avoidance of downtimes
- More efficient planning of maintenance measures
- Avoidance of unplanned service deployments
- Detection of weak points in the process and of error sources
- Longer service life of components and machines
- Process stability thanks to optimal machine availability
- Overview cockpit (dashboard)
- Monitoring as basic function
- Statistics – histogram
- Maintenance documentation – service report
- Customer and user management, pump and box management
- Call-up of momentary pressure curves
- Identification of the pumps at replacement throughan intelligent sensor
- Operating statistics
- Wear check (bearing calculation as a function of load)
- Maintenance planning on-line
- Product documentation on-line
- Calendar for reminders and maintenance tool for planning/overview
- Power supply: 12-24 V
- Current draw: 3 A max
- Analog inputs: 4x 0-12 V or 0-20 mA
- Network: Ethernet, 1 Gbit/s
- Installation: On DIN rail
Mobil-optimized dashboard in the Timmer-Cloud for double diaphragm pumps with iHz (MEM/MHD-Pump-iHZ)
Mobil-optimized dashboard in the Timmer-Cloud for electric piston pump (KPE-Pump)
System components for the connection:
|53507828||STI-Licence-1||Licence model-1||Licence (annually)|
|53507792||STI-Isolation amplifier-IM1||Standard||Isolation amplifier|
|79011309||N-EL-Sensor line-M12-5m-shielded||5 m||Sensor line (shielded), PUR|
Looking for more information?
Please contact us – We’ll help you resolve your issues!
Our trained team of technical sales engineers will help you
to find the perfect solution for your specifical needs.